BRINGING YOUR OWN CAR
Our event is aimed for classic two door sports- and GT cars, aka sports cars. If you have a classic you would like to bring to show, you are free to do so without invitation. Our guides at the gates will help you find a spot for your car on the grass.
If you are unsure whether your car is a fit for the event, you can contact the organizer Antti Wihanto by calling (+358)405519841 or by shooting an email to (email@example.com).
General guidelines for attending cars:
- Older classics
- Most attending cars are from 1940’s to 1970’s
- Newer classics (“retro”, “modern classic”)
- 1980’s – 1990’s
- Use your discretion.
- Not all cars are strictly “classic”, but rather rare or interesting in other ways
- New sports cars/super cars
- If you don’t have a classic, new sports cars are welcomed too, but they won’t be selected as part of the show competition
- Newer cars are sometimes guided to a spot on the show field, if space allows